The Pita House STORY
In 1995, the foundations of The Pita House began inside of Sami's Party Store. After gaining a following in Eastown, Basel and Sami Shatara and Marwan Kayyali decided to open The Pita House across the street in April of 1999, located at 1450 Wealthy St SE.
In 2000, The Pita House expanded and opened its second location at 3730 28th St. where it is still operating.
In January of 2015, The Pita House moved buildings in Eastown and is now located at 1508 Wealthy.